Sunday, September 30, 2012

Before Three Zero

While in the peak of my quarter or maybe midlife or something in between life crisis, I decided to go a different way. Unsafe, new and out in the open waters as others may put it. Very far what I’m used to, very far from where most people expect me to go.

I’ve always wanted to try doing something artsy:  I’ve tried photography – I lost interest, I’m genuinely interested in graphic design – but I don’t have the patience for adobe stuff, I love fashion – but my tamad dress days always get the best of me and god help me I can’t draw to save my life! Countless tried and failed attempts and for the last time a few years before I officially become a full pledged adult (err 30) I’m challenging myself to find something I want, stick to it, be good in it and claim a new talent! Sounds like a grand plan! But I have to constantly remind my overly enthusiastic self that it’s always easier said than done.

I’ve got a list of things to do before I turn three zero and this blog is just about that… To document my new (mis)adventures and to celebrate the little dramas in between. This is ANZaveh, these are my words, please try to keep up with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment