Saturday, October 20, 2012

Maquillage Professionnel Graduation

I've long wanted to go to makeup school and after years of putting it off, weeks of putting aside work to go to class, I finally did it! I'm done with basic makeup and there's even a certificate to prove it!! yay!!

For our last day we were asked to do the look we had difficulty in doing, I ended up doing bridal again just because I wasn't very happy with my first bridal look. Here's my "bridal graduation look"

My fresh, glowing bride!
 
The mandatory closed eyes to see the effect!

Now on to the graduation photos! 

That's my no makeup face with my makeup teachers


Me with my batchmates

Ms. Mikee is so good at wacky pose! emote kung emote!

So what's next for me?! Will I go pro and make a living out of makeup? Maybe in the future (pag may K na ako!! haha!), I'm taking small but sure steps, but honestly, I still don't know. Makeup excites me, it's something I enjoy doing and something that simply makes me happy. I'm just taking in every bit of information and making the most out of the experiences that come my way. 

For now my goal is to put on as many pretty faces as possible! Want to join me in my journey? hit me up anyacreyes@gmail.com :)

1 comment:

  1. Were you able to bring home all the makeup and tools provided for the classes?

    ReplyDelete