Thursday, October 25, 2012

Building my PRO Kit!

Now that graduation is done, the exciting part of building my pro kit is next!! The word Pro actually excites me (yes may kilig factor!!), I know, I know that title has to be earned and madami pa akong kakaining bigas, but I'm simply ecstatic that I've at least discovered something that I actually love doing! Now on to the fun part! Prior to go attending makeup school I'm always caught in makeup counters looking, testing and err buying makeup in fancy, girly packaging. I love SAs who are passionate about makeup and not just there to sell. I actually collected quite a number of makeup membership cards, thank you to my shopaholic tendencies.

Building my PRO Kit is different I have to make sure that I have a good variety of products that have different textures, colors and use. It is hard to put my personal biases aside but biases or no biases shopping for makeup is F-U-N!!!!

My go to stores were: Makeup Forever for everything that has to do with foundation and makeup base, Beauty Bar for brands like Smashbox, Precision and Art Deco, Shu Uemura for the holy grail in eyelash curlers, our neighborhood drugstore for L'oreal and Revlon lipsticks and my personal favorite Lancome for the biases I was talking about earlier! Online stores are also a blessing for makeup enthusiasts since they offer brands such as Urban Decay, Physicians formula, NYX Sleek and Sephora which can only be found overseas.

This is how I choose to orgaize my stuff, in the beginning it was manageable... but as I my stuff piles up my Zuca backpack is slowly becoming obsolete


Eye stuff this part of my collection has grown exponentially since this pic was taken

Face Stuff, have to add more!!!


lip stuff, my lipsticks have multiplied as well!!

This was me carrying my backpack when it was new.

I still have so many stuff to invest on (uyy invest daw!) and my kit contains only the essentials. I promised myself to buy stuff at a slower pace and not to buy on impulse, God help me on this part! So what's in your kit? Let's exchange ideas in what and where to buy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment