Saturday, October 27, 2012

Bridal Makeup 101

To supplement my makeup skills, I decided to enroll in Bridal Makeup classes also offered by Maquillage Professionnel. I wanted to further enhance my skills in bridal makeup since module one only allotted 2 days for this look and I think I'll be needing more than 2 days if I wanted to be good at this. I needed mooooooore practice and here are the bridal looks I created in the 5 day course. Bridal makeup is about enhancing the bride's face, she should look like herself, correct that her best self on her big day! Here are the looks I created, let me know what you think! If you want tot have your own makeover hit me up!

Day 1 was more about doing basic day bridal makeup

Day 2: Night bridal makeup, we focused on eye liner flicking on this look


Day 3: was focused on creating the perfect complexions

Day 4: Bridal Smokey Eyes








No comments:

Post a Comment