Saturday, November 10, 2012

No Shortcuts



I haven't been blogging since I almost lost ALL confidence to do makeup. It's not just one of my PMS moments but this one's true, yung tipong can't sleep at night, naiinis and feeling stupid moments. I've invested so much time, money and effort learning the art of makeup and when I felt so high and ready for it ka-blam, I'm back to planet earth!

My trip back to planet earth started when I went to enroll for airbrush makeup in another school, proud na proud pa naman ako to say that I already took basic and bridal modules from Maquillage Professionnel. Little did I know na I was making fun of myself because what I know and what I learned from my previous lessons were short of basic. I know experience is still the best teacher but I was merely hoping that I have enough skills to at least do the basic, but as it seems I still have a long way to go, long way to my most coveted BASIC. Nangamote ako, I can't even perform at par with the other girls who also took basic lessons from another school. I was like a headless chicken, lost and walang pupuntahan!

Pardon all the negativity and frustration, I know there's no one to blame but myself and the wrong decisions I made. I still want to do makeup but right now I'm going back to learning the fundamentals, I feel lost and I'm just going where the tide takes me. Who knows, bahala na may work this time.

4 comments:

  1. Dont fret because tomorrow is another day. Aina is here.

    Luv luv,
    Blacky lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anya. What school did you retake your basic? Please please help. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Start practicing with your friends and relatives. Lahat ng magaling ngayon nagstart where you are. Marami din mua na walang formal training.. Practice is key. Kahit sa basketball, ituro man sayo kung pano magshoot ng ball, dribble etc.. You have to practice to truly master it. ;) you have the passion, sabayan mo lang ng hardwork. You will succeed for sure! Do not lose hope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi anya, do u have instagram account? wanna follow u. thanks

    ReplyDelete