Monday, October 8, 2012

Maquillage Professionnel: Day 5 Maquillage du Soir

If day make up is all about restraint, maquillage du soir or night makeup is all about intensity and drama. Makeup is generally thicker to achieve a glamorous look. My sister modeled for me today, it's her birthday (happy birhday sissy!!!) and she'll be having a party tonight! She's wearing a black & white tube top and she wanted a look that will work with her outfit. Here's what I came up with!

pearl, grey & black eyeshadow,  just pinched cheeks and pink lips to lighten the look
full look
Pardon the lighting, the right side of her face appeared darker because of the lighting. I was hesitant to put in eye color for fear of making her look old, my sister is 19 and she has to look like it! It was also my first time to work with falsies and it was a hit & miss experience!! I'm truly enjoying my makeup classes and I can't wait for the next lessons! Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment